Slinger / Signaler
Course Duration: 1/2 Day
The aim of the course is to enhance skills, enabling tasks to be
performed by lifting and slinging components and equipment in a
safe and correct manner.
At the conclusion of this course the delegate will be capable of
correctly and safely:
- Establish the Weight and Dimensions of Loads
- Communication with Crane Operator
- Select, attach and detach appropriate lifting tackle
- Give clear signals in order to ensure safety of personnel and
- Determine the serviceability of tackle and how to maintain and
They will also have a working knowledge of all relevant current
legislation relating to lifting and slinging and of general site
and workshop safety standards.